Growing up

This blog is for family, and anyone else interested in seeing loads of pictures and updates of Alice's life, growth and development.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

First plane ride and relative visit

The planes were all full. I managed to get her into an empty seat on the last 45 min. flight. Sorry, I don't have any good family reunion pics. The batteries in my camera died right away. I'm hoping to get them sent to me soon..
I love this picture of her and her grandma having story time in her new fargo hat.

She loved this gift: a dog that you could record what you want it to say. Unfortunately, everyone else liked it too, which is why the battery ran out as soon as we got home. What a tute little smiley face!

PS: She still loves the dog!

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you could get a new battery for the doggie.
I'm looking forward to more pics too!

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her in the airplane seat is SOOOOOOO cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home